1 Kg chicken
4tbsp ginger paste
4 tbsp garlic paste
1 medium onion
handful coriander leaves
1 tbsp garam masala powder
1 tbsp turmeric powder
1 tbsp coriander powder
1 tbsp asafoetida
2 tbsp red chilly powder
5-6 green chillies, cut fine
1 cup curd
2-3 inch coconut
2 tbsp salt
5-6 curry leaves
1) Marinate chicken in curd, salt and turmeric power. Grind coconut, green chillies and onion in mixie into fine paste.
2) Heat oil in wok and add curry leaves and tomato and saute until tomato is golden brown
3) Add ginger garlic paste
4) add coconut + onion +green chillies paste grind from mixie
5) add garam masala powder, red chilly power, corinader powder and asafoetida powder.
6) saute until mixture release the oil
7) add chicken and saute for 2-3 minutes
8) Add some water for your currry.
9) cover chicken with lid and cook for 10 mintes or until chicken is tendered cooked.