Sure! Here is a recipe for Konkani green chutney:
- 1 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 green chili
- 1 inch piece of ginger
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp lime juice
- Salt, to taste
- Wash the cilantro and mint leaves thoroughly and pat them dry.
- In a blender or food processor, add the cilantro, mint leaves, green chillies, strong ginger, garlic, lime juice, and salt.
- Blend the ingredients until they form a smooth gravy like paste.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning as needed.
- Serve the chutney as a condiment with your perfect dishes, or use it to add flavor to sandwiches, wraps, and other dishes.
I hope you enjoy this recipe! Let me know if you have any questions or need any clarifications. email email@example.com
Please follow and like us: