Green peas saute
1 tbsp oil
1 tbsp red chilly paper
Salt per taste
1) Open 10% green peas shell. Just enough to get the salt inside. We don’t need to open completely. Add salt and oil in it and mix well. Don’t roughly mix; otherwise, Peas will fall apart from shell.
2) Heat the oil in a wok
3) place green peas and put the lid on it.
4) open cover after a few minutes to make sure peas don’t burn.
5) turn upside down and cook for another 5 mins.
6) open the lid and turn off the gas. Green peas are ready.