1) 1kg Chicken lollypop pieces
2) 4 red chilly
3) 1 garlic
3)2 inch ginger
5) 2 Eggs
7) Cornflour 4tbsp
Grind ginger, garlic and red chilly and make fine paste.
add chicken pieces, ginger garlic chilly paste and all other ingregdients.
marinate mixture for 2 hours
Head oil in wok and fry chicken pieces on medium flame until chicken is reddish brown.
1 kg boneless chicken
4tbsp ginger paste
4tbsp garlic paste
black papper as per taste
salt as per taste
1) Heat oil in wok
2) Add ginger and garlic paste and stir continuously.
3) Once ginger and garlic is cooked, add chicken pieces and black pepper
4) Add salt and cook and ads some water so that chicken does not stick to pan
5) Place the lid and cook until chicken is done.
serve with lemon
1 Onion finely chopped
250 gm chicken bone or boneless
oil for cooking
salt for taste
1 tsp turmeric powder
1tbsp coriander leaves.
1) heat oil in a wok
2) add onion and saute until golden and shiny
3) add chicken and saute for 2 mins
4) add turmeric and cook until chicken is cooked
5) garnish with coriander leaves.
1 tbsp black papper crushed
1tbsp turmeric powder
2tbsp oil to fry
salt to taste
1 onion finely chopped
1) Heat the pan and add onion and chicken into it.
2) add turmeric powser and salt
3) add black pepper
4) cook for 15 minutes on slow flame.
5) serve hot.
250 gm chicken
3 green chilliness chopped fine
4 tbsp butter
salt to taste
finely chopped coriander to garnish
Marinate chicken in salt and green chilies.
Head butter in wok and add marinated chicken in it.
cover the wok and cook on slow flame .
Once chicken is cooked, garnish it with coriander.